Friday, May 24, 2013

A More Fun Post

Fridays in Miami are insane, but I am not partying. Yet other than work this is currently my only outlet, so I decided that even though I was not going to go out, I should use the time productively. So I set up a camera and then started to snap away.

A nice little pose, don't you think?
Of course that is not it, but I just felt it was a good thing to start with for the moment, I find that when I am bored, I sort of just check myself out or prep myself. I think it is just sort of ingrained in her body and not a conscious thing. It is sort of like how I use to bite my nails.

Here is another:

I had to buy a swimsuit, I am in Miami after all
 It is odd being on the other end of the camera but I do not really mind, I have seen girls do it all the time so I can understand how to pose and such, how do you all think I am doing?



No comments:

Post a Comment