Monday, May 27, 2013

It was not the worst of days...

I laid around in the hotel room. I let myself get ready with makeup and all but I did not feel like going anywhere. All I did was just lay in the bed, staring up in the ceiling wishing that all of this was some sort of cruel dream and that I will just wake up. But I can't. I am stuck in this body that responds its own way to certain situations. All I can do is bear it as she is attracted to guys or walks like a girl at all times. If I fight the responses, I just feel very uncomfortable with all of my nerves sort of tingling like they are asleep.

Is there an island out there just filled with women that I can just live on for the rest of my life? I googled it and it would seem like I do not have a chance for that kind of thing.

*sigh*

Yet as I finally whipped out the laptop, I realized something that could be a sort of blessing. There are two women that I can still be attracted to, Olivia and Bree. It would seem that either through the recognition that they were once men or by some other magical means I can still have both the physical and mental attraction to the two of them!

*smiles and does a small little dance*

So there was not all bad today. From the looks of things over at Bree's blog, a good portion of their weekend is being spent in bed. And I am glad that when my mind wanders about it that I can get that twinge of arousal. Thank god for the small things.

After that, I got my energy back and then went down to the gym to get active. It got my blood pumping and ready for some work that I did not do on Saturday. I went out to a coffee shop and did my work with a smile on my face. When it was done, I went for a walk in the town not making eye contact with the males that crossed my path since I did not want to be drawn in or something. It seems I can avoid some of the responses.

So all and all it went from a bad day to a good day. I have a meeting on Tuesday with Bree where I plan on really talking to her about all of this and ask her how much experimentation with magic that she has done so far. Mine is a little more extensive than hers with nothing left of me in this place but my thoughts.

But I do not want to bore you all to death. Just know that for the moment, I am content!


-Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete