Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Meeting Day!



So well it was a Tuesday, I met with Bree. I think it went okay. She seemed to be interested in my offer to have her model for my company. A relationship that I find most beneficial since she is bound to bring in interest into our company and advance her own career. I think with her beauty she is more suited to being the object of a camera's lens than she is making others look prettier. Yes I know that I am a little biased since she is one of the few people that I can be attracted to. But whatever, she is hot.

After I had a few hours of free time till I needed to meet a new friend for dinner. Things went well there too. She seemed like she needed a little help so I being a good friend am helping her along. She says she would like to help me, but I am not really sure that I need help.

I am in control and working out how to fix all of this eventually. But for now I must play with the cards that I have been dealt. It was not a completely bad hand, just that there were a better set of circumstances that I would have loved more. Things at work are ramping up a bit so I may need to go back home soon. Bree has her concert on Friday, but I will likely not be there.

I am a busy girl after all and the Big Apple is calling me home for a little bit.

- Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment