Thursday, May 30, 2013

Back to New York

Tonya dropped me off at the airport like a good girl. I did not like getting up early in the morning but my body was able to handle all of the prep in the most efficient way. It is kind of nice that I do not really have to get up in the mornings. But still I had to grab coffee so that I was not going to be a grouch when I got on the plane.

Arriving in New York, I did a little happy dance before grabbing the taxi. My apartment was just the way that I had left it, though I found out that there was a live in maid in it. She keeps the place clean, makes meals and so forth. I was surprised I had not seen her beforehand. But Sarah told me that she had slept through me leaving that morning.

Luckily she was still being paid automatically from my account, so she continued to clean and such even though she was not receiving any instruction from me. I appreciated it and gave her a bit of a tip. Sadly though, I was not attracted to her even though she is pretty cute. Just means that she is a full bodied girl which is not a bad thing. But after her making me breakfast, I headed to the office.

Work was long as is usual. I am getting stuff done, though sadly a lot of what needs to be done, has to be done here in New York. I will make it back to Miami soon enough. But it is bed time for me so good night lovelies.


No comments:

Post a Comment