Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Back In The City That Never Sleeps

Flying is not really that much of a pain but sometimes it can be, I have to deal with all kinds of people. But the new one that I have come to dislike are TSA Officers. I am not one that prefers getting X-rays every time I come to the airport. So I opted for the pat down. Whether he was getting close to break or assumed I liked it somehow, he was doing just a slight but noticeable bit above patting me down when he made it to my butt.

“Yes Officer, I know I have a nice butt, but that does not mean you can grope it however so slightly.” 

I wish I could have said that, but my autopilot had me just smiling a little nervously as the strong male touched me. I was reeling mentally from my body's behavior. But all else proceeded fine and I flew back to New York.



I made it back to my apartment at around noon. It was nice to be “home”. I had not had time to familiarize with my new place when I was on the warpath after Bree so I had to walk around the place looking to find things and wondering why Carolyn chose certain things and such. I had to admit that it was all a little odd.

But I think she did a decent job of things, so I will not have to rearrange or anything. After I gave my apartment a good two hour search, I knew I had to head into work. I dressed to the nines and then headed out. My boss really likes what I had been doing from Miami and wanted to give me a bit of a project.

It was nothing major, just have to showcase cities and regions so we can get footage we can sell to travel companies and what not. First I will need to assemble a few crews and then send them out to get pictures and videos. So I have to stay for a bit, but I am sure all of the girls in Miami will understand. However it will mean more traveling and yet more pat downs.

Just got to play the cards I am dealt!



- Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. Hope your having fun in New York and I can't wait to see you when you get back to Florida.

    ReplyDelete