Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Business Is Good

Spent most of the day at the office, typing up things, scheduling things and seeing the pictures that Bree and Tonya were in. They were going to processed as soon as possible and then used for promotional materials for the company. My boss liked them and everything. Also he wanted them to both be signed on as soon as possible so their contracts were mailed off as well so that they could not picked up by rival companies. My sisters will soon be my employees.

What I find most interesting about those girls is that it seems like they always end up doing some sort of carnal act. Now I have no proof but the report from the photographers have told me that they seemed very comfortable with one another. They also were a little flirtatious during the shoot and seemed to give off the signals that they were more than just friends.

I am not sure how to feel about Tonya having sex with Bree. It is fine, just that I gave her someone to be with, I am not sure why she needed Bree too. It sort of makes the more protective part of me think that there may be a little more to the idea that she wants to help me.

*shrug*

I will figure it all out soon enough. But until then I will promote the two of them as the sexy girls they are!





















-Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment