Monday, June 10, 2013

Just A Monday

I went to work, home, and now I am sitting here at my computer. Nothing really happened today, the guys seemed to mope that they lost their money to me. I smiled and teased them a little bit. Jim seems to have thought my flirting was serious. That other part of me had sold it all too well. Now, he has these moments where he blushes when I stand at the door of his office, leaning ever so slightly to give him hope.

Sadly that hope never comes to fruition. My cleavage is nice and safe in my tight white blouse complimented by my push up bra. Still this whole thing has made me want to tease more. I unbuttoned a button on my blouse to make it just a little more challenging on the male folk around the office. It brings a smile to my face and makes my day to day life even more interesting.

Do you guys think I am a horrible little tease?






















- Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment