Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Teasing Tuesday

So I came to work in four inch heels, a dangerously short skirt, and a somewhat sheer white blouse. To say that I got a couple of looks is a bit of an understatement. All of the guys seemed to have their eyes glued to my body as I walked through the halls. It made me giddy to know that I had so much power over all of these men. The seemed so distracted when I would come by their office. Very gently I would sit in the chair across from them and cross my legs. Instantly their eyes would go there. But they were not novices, they would play it off as if they were looking at papers or some such.

I made it very difficult for Jim. I came into his office carrying a folder. "Accidentally" I tripped and dropped all of the papers on the floor. Very slowly, I would pick them up giving him a bit of a look at the lacy black bra that I was wearing. He saw the slightest edge of cleavage as I had buttoned up one of the buttons since I planned this.

I thanked him for the help and gave him the papers to sign and sort through. All of the while, I had this girlish knowing smile on my face. He knew I was doing it on purpose. I could tell. When I very sensually walked out of his office, I could see the smirk on his face from a reflection off the door. Luckily he sees it for what it is and not thinking I want him or something. That whole I used to be Carl thing could be confusing. Oh wait it is not like he would know who I was. But still my interest in men is is non-existent. Just my body is the one that likes them.

But yeah, I went around my office being a very wonderful tease. I think tomorrow I will not be so blatant but I will still tease them a bit.

- Carolyn

Should I wear something like this next time?


No comments:

Post a Comment