Saturday, June 1, 2013

Slippery Slopes

Tonya came closer than I felt comfortable with today. She..nearly tempted me into something after I had been sort of teasing her with this new body of mine. The biggest issue is that I really know how to flirt with her because I am attracted to her, so that means that the body actually helps me do it. That is a dangerous combination as it got me a little to close to doing something sexual. I am not afraid of sex, I just do not want to go down that road yet. I need to be more in control, more sure of things before I let it happen.

Nothing was more clear than a few minutes ago where I had literally gotten Tonya to strip for me in front of her camera. So I still have the ability to control others but still it is my personal control that scares and eludes me. I mean I am more controlled than Bree, Olivia or Tonya, but still I need to be more assured that when I go down that road that I will be the one holding the reins and not my body.

To show my body who is boss, I took a picture without makeup:





















Also, Bree and Tonya are going to be having a beach photo shoot tomorrow so the two of them can begin the modeling life. So at least in my professional life things are going quite good.

Good night lovelies!

- Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment