Wednesday, June 12, 2013

She Was Wilder Than Expected

You know when I started this whole teasing thing, I figured it was something that I started just to play on my own. Today while looking for my closet, I realized something. Carolyn had been a tease for a long time coming. Only a certain section of her closet had been containing the clothes that I had been wearing. The rest of the closet was with more teasing and sexy attire. Much of it seemed to be relatively new. To figure all of this out I checked out her purchases.

Each year, she buys a nearly completely new wardrobe from several different outlets and designers. The clothes she chooses seem to suggest teasing but not all are blatant. It all really depends on how they are worn. If a button or two is let down then she can go from professional executive to professional tease. I am not sure how I had not realized this earlier. I think it was more that when I had first become her my fear of what men to do just led me to hope she was conservative. Turns out that she was not as conservative as I hoped.

I think I will keep her wardrobe but not take my teasing too far like I had yesterday. I want to be professional and not lead anyone to have any extra ideas. The rest of Wednesday then proceeded regularly except for some guy from Marketing trying to drum up a conversation about what I do for fun. Luckily, I was able to turn him down by saying that I was going to Miami tomorrow and that I was not sure when I was getting back.

After that, I cleared the trip with my boss and got the tickets for me and the team. I will be headed off to Miami in the morning.

-Carolyn


No comments:

Post a Comment