Thursday, June 13, 2013

Travel Thursday

I got up and was at the office for a few hours. But then the boss gave me the A-okay to head back to Miami with a production crew. If we get enough business, we can establish a new office down there. But I am hoping that the girls will start to realize that I would rather they be in New York. I think Tonya is already expecting this considering I have a full wardrobe waiting for her. Soon I will need to make Bree, Dani, and Olivia to agree to it as well.

I will figure it out soon enough. But like I said, I was traveling. I did not dress to the nines as you likely figured. Actually I switched out of my work clothes and dressed in rather casual clothing to get on the plane. Unlike before when the plane was relatively empty, I had a man sitting to my right and then a full row of men to my left. Casual clothing may have not been a great idea.

I am not sure if it is the fact that you are literally locked in a place with people for a couple of hours, but I think it changes people. Thankfully the guys in the other row could only look. However, the guy next me had decided he was going to make "accidental" touches. Never before have I felt violated and vulnerable. After the first time, he "rolled" in his sleep and grazed my breast with the tips of his fingers, I sat with my arms crossed for the whole flight.

And when he tried multiple times, his foot got abused. Casual clothes still means that I am wearing heels. So each time he would try to touch, my heel would accidentally come down on his foot. Eventually the pig learned that I was uninterested. The jocks on the other side of me seemed to have gotten protective. Their eyes were watching the guy next to me more than they were me. The pleasure of Southern boys was their sense of honor and they knew this guy was scum.

When the flight ended, I immediately stood up and grabbed my briefcase to march myself off the plane. What I saw out of the corner of my eye was the man next to me tried to stand before one of the jocks "bumped" into him. It knocked him from retrieving his luggage trapping him there so I could get some distance. It made me smile.

I got back to my hotel room and relaxed typing this message to you all.

-Carolyn


No comments:

Post a Comment